A 3 Day intensive Practical Kubernetes Online Training for DevOps professionals and those who'd like to learn about running K8s in production.
Location: Online via Zoom Private Meeting Room
Start: September 27th, 2022, 10:00 am CET
End: September 29th, 2022, 5:00 pm CET
Registration Fee for 3 Day Instructor Led Trainings:
Number of students:
The number of seats is limited to 6.
Registration: please drop us an email and reserve your seat: email@example.com
You'll learn about:
- What is Kubernetes?
- What does Kubernetes do?
- Which Kubernetes?
- Learn about OpenShift
- Learn about Rancher
- Learn about KubeSphere
- Kubernetes Cluster Design and Topology (MGMT, INFRA-OPS, DEV, QA, PROD-A, PROD-B)
- Kubernetes on vSphere (Kubeadm, RKE2, K3s, K0S)
- HA'ed Kubernetes deployments with upstream Kubernetes, OpenShift, Rancher Kubernetes Engine or K3s
- Moving from Docker to Containerd or CRI-O?
- Kubernetes tooling, helpers and plugins
- Kubernetes Architecture and Concepts
- Kubernetes API Groups
- Pods, create, supervise and manage them manually
- Multiple replication controllers, schedulers and when to use them
- Services, ingress controllers, ingress and load balancing
- Config-Maps, Secrets and Cert-Manager
- Ephemeral volumes, persistent volumes, provisioners and storage classes
- Monitoring and logging and get deep insights about Thanos and how to build a Central Monitoring Cluster
- How to proactively avoid issues before they occur (anomaly detection)
- Statefulsets and best practices to run stateful applications in production
- Loadbalancers (MetalLB, Kube-vip, F5, etc.)
- Service Mesh with Linkerd (ISTIO)
- KONG API Gateway and Konga
- Deploy and use the HashiCorp Vault Operator
- Build Operators for your APPs
- Kubernetes security best practices for production environments
- Kubernetes CIS Benchmarks and Penetration Testing
- Troubleshooting Workflow
- Key Enterprise Kubernetes Requirements
- Cluster Backup & Recovery
- Tips & Tricks